Pages

Tuesday, March 29, 2011

paperwork sent to immigrations!

PRAISE THE LORD!!!!! our homestudy, copies of birth certificates & marriage certificate, our I-600a application & application fee have been sent to US immigrations! we put it in the mail yesterday! we are quite excited! we will probably be waiting a few weeks to hear from them. in the meantime we'll start working on our dossier. God is so good! we feel more excited everyday!

Russell Moore (author of Adopted for Life) is speaking in Jackson, Tn this Thursday at Fellowship Church. the church's adoption & orphan ministry has offered for families that are adopting to setup a booth to raise money. so cool! we will be selling our hymn cd, car decals, comedy dinner tickets & cupcakes! :) please pray the Lord blesses our efforts.

fundraising:
*we are now selling fair trade organic coffee through justlovecoffee.com - we get $5 for every bag sold
*Uganda car decals $6
*hymn cd (<<click the link to donate & download our cd)
*millie's bake shop is open for business! a dozen cupcakes for $25. like it on facebook!!

love u all,
al

1 comment:

  1. It was so good to meet you and your sweet little baby tonight...This is not the blog I was thinking of but it sure is cute! But now I can honestly say I have read the whole thing and I am hooked. I wish I could have eaten one of your yummy looking cupcakes...I am praying for you and all of your babies tonight!

    ReplyDelete